Monday Night Medicine - Implicit Bias Training Jan 30
Monday, January 30, 2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Three ways for those registered to join tonight’s session -
- Click on the blue “Join” button within your MSMS Registration Reminder for Monday Night Medicine – Implicit Bias Training. Then login using the same credentials as the MSMS website. This email is sent one hour prior to the event.
- Go to www.msms.org/LMS and login using the same credentials as the MSMS website. Scroll to the My Activity section and select the session title. Click the "Join Live Web Event" button which will be available 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Use the Zoom registration link provided below. Enter your name and email address, select register and a link to join will open:
If you are not registered: If you would like attend tonight’s Implicit Bias Training course, and you do not have time to register, please click on the Zoom link provided below. MSMS will contact you after the event to finalize your registration and payment.
- Zoom link:
For additional access or registration assistance, contact 517-336-5790 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday Night Medicine- Implicit Bias Training
January 30, 2023
6:00 - 8:00 pm EST
This session offers participants a general introduction to key concepts of equity in healthcare, including implicit bias and intercultural communication. Participants will engage in whole and small group discussions.
This conference meets LARA's requirement for two hours of implicit bias training.
Please note, the implicit bias requirement for licensure has additional criteria of a pre and post-test assessment.
- Once registered you can access the pre-test by clicking here http://www.msms.org/LMS and login using the same credentials as the MSMS website.
- After participation in the live virtual session, you will have access to the post-test and your CME certificate will be available upon completion.
Alyssa Hadley Dunn, PhD, Associate Professor of Teacher Education, Michigan State University, Senior Associate Editor, Multicultural Perspectives
Approved for 2 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™
Members - $100 per session
Non-Members - $150 per session
Member Students/Residents - FREE
Statement of Accreditation
The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The MSMS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.