CPT/ICD-10 Updates for 2022
Each year the American Medical Association (AMA) releases revisions and additions to the CPT codes. Looking at what to expect in 2022:
- New codes to report therapeutic remote monitoring
- New codes for “Principal Care Management”
- New codes and a formal listing of mid-year release of codes for vaccine products
The ICD-10-CM coding system also see changes and revisions each year. Highlights for 2022 include:
- A new code and new guidelines for COVID-19
- A significant change to “depression” coding
- Clarifications for coding Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) coding
Speaker: Jill Young does not have relevant financial relationships.
Planner: Stacie Saylor does not have relevant financial relationships.
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
2 hours 14 minutes