Implicit Bias Training: Reducing Unconscious Bias - an Imperative (RUBI) - Three Hour
Description: This webinar meets three hours of LARA's requirement for implicit bias training.
Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify underlying causes of health disparities.
- Describe implicit bias and some of its different types.
- Identify how implicit bias impacts healthcare systems, providers, and patients.
- Utilize individual strategies to mitigate (reduce) implicit bias.
- Analyze a case study for impact of implicit bias on patient outcomes.
Earns: 3 CME Credits
None of the planners or speakers for this educational event have any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Statement of Accreditation
The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The MSMS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Jaye Clement, MPH, MPP
Marla Rowe Gorosh, MD, FACH
Ally Rooker, MPH, MPP
Release Date: May 5, 2023
Expiration Date: May 31, 2026