Wednesday Night Medicine - October Implicit Bias Training
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday Night Medicine- Implicit Bias Training
October 26, 2022
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Three ways for those registered to join tonight’s session -
- Click on the blue “Join” button within your MSMS: Registration Reminder for Wednesday Night Medicine – October Implicit Bias Training. Then login using the same credentials as the MSMS website. This email was sent yesterday.
- Go to www.msms.org/LMS and login using the same credentials as the MSMS website. Scroll to the My Activity section and select the session title. Click the "Join Live Web Event" button which will be available 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Use the Zoom registration link provided below not more than 15 minutes prior to the start time. Enter your name and email address, select register and a link to join will open:
If you are not registered: If you would like attend tonight’s Implicit Bias Training course, and you do not have time to register and pay online, click on the Zoom registration link provided below not more than 15 minutes prior to the start time. Enter your name and email address, select register and a link to join will open. MSMS will contact you after the event to finalize your registration and payment.
- Zoom link:
For additional access or registration assistance, contact Beth Elliott at 517-282-3335 or email@example.com.
This session offers participants a general introduction to key concepts of equity in healthcare, including implicit bias and intercultural communication. Participants will engage in whole and small group discussions.
This conference meets LARA's requirement for two hours of implicit bias training.
Please note, the implicit bias requirement for licensure has additional criteria of a pre and post-test assessment.
- Once registered you can access the pre-test by ckicking here http://www.msms.org/LMS and login using the same credentials as the MSMS website.
- After participation in the live virtual session, you will have access to the post-test and your CME certificate will be available upon completion.
Alyssa Hadley Dunn, PhD, Associate Professor of Teacher Education, Michigan State University, Senior Associate Editor, Multicultural Perspectives
Approved for 2 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™
Members - $100 per session
Non-Members - $150 per session
Member Students/Residents - FREE
Statement of Accreditation
The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The MSMS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.