2019 Sinus & Nasal Symposium
Henry Ford Hospital Education and Resource Building 2055, Detroit, MI
Friday, August 09, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please join us on August 9, 2019 for the first annual Henry Ford 2019 Sinus and Nasal Symposium, a multidisciplinary approach to common and complex conditions affecting the nose and sinuses.
The Henry Ford Sinus and Nasal Symposium is a one-day CME event designed for any physician, advanced practice practitioner, trainee or medical student who treats surgical and non-surgical disorders of the nose and sinuses. World-renowned local and national faculty will present on a variety of topics in this field. There will also be expert panels focusing on typical and difficult patient case scenarios.
A variety of topics will be covered including:
- Overview of the pathophysiology of nasal obstruction
- Management of complex caudal nasal septal deviations and disorders of the inferior turbinates
- Diagnosis and management of the crooked nose, nasal valve disorders and nasal obstruction in the setting of previous sinonasal surgery
- Diagnosis and management of complex sinus disorders including recurrent acute sinusitis, chronic sinusitis and odontogenic sinusitis
- Diagnosis and management of facial pain and rhinorrhea
- Overview of selecting the proper type of sinus surgery for your patient